terça-feira, 19 de maio de 2015

Instaweek #6

Olá lindas! :)
Espero que esteja tudo bem convosco e que a vossa semana esteja a correr melhor que a minha!
Hoje trago-vos o resumo da minha semana no Instagram...

Hi beauties :)
Hope you're having a better week than me! 
Today I brought my Instaweek...

As a chocolate addicted I needed to post this!

While I was waiting for my parents to get ready...

Simples things leave US to biggest places.

I really want this baby but I need to work to have it!

Monday with my babe! (Best friend)

A little sneack peack of the upcoming week!

I don't need to add anything.


On monday my best friend took some cool pictures as you may see.

Tuesday=workout day! Back to fitness ♥

Little beautifull things. I really love my back!

I can't believe I look like snow white

Time to play 🔝






Thursday I went on this bad boy and I loved it. Who knows me knows that I have scare of this tipe of diversitions and after 10 years or so I went on this one... I'm so proud. One more thing to check on my list.

We just need a pair of high heels to change the look.

If one is difficult to handle imagine with two Catarina....

Friday ootd 

One of the places where I want to go!




Missing Amsterdam.





I miss this little monckeys!

Time to workout 🔝♥
Nails of the week.

And this is it for today.
Xoxo,
Catarina A.

E é isto por hoje!
Beijinhos,
Catarina A.


4 comentários: