sábado, 3 de janeiro de 2015

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi girls!
I will introduce myself.
My name is Catarina André, I'm a 18 years old girl.
I have this blog over 3 years, it was created because I love fashion, decoration, books and a bunch of other things.
Last year (2014) I realized that só many people from outside of Portugal visited my blog and because of that I decided to Welcome you to my little space. I'm going to try that every single post is writen in both languages ( portuguese and english).

I want to thank you all for your support and views.
Happy 2015 to Everyone. ♥
 
                           


I hope this year you can achieve all your goals and success and health. I want that you all have a spectacular year and remember yourselves that the first step is to love yourself. A great year of 2015 for you all!

Kisses,
Catarina A. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário