terça-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2015

My newest experience

Hello Everyone :)
How are you today? I hope you had a great weekend.
Today I'm going to tell you all about of onde of The mostrar intersting and fantastic experiences I ever had.
Eventhough I liked talking English I never thought I could be more in loved with this beautifull language but I did.

A month ago I was given The oportunity of studing English for free during two weeks at an Institute. I have to say that I wish I could stay there but unfortunately I can't.


During these tão weeks I've met so many nice people, I participated at so many activities and I really felt in love with English. I should say that I really recommend The Wall Street English, it is really a great space to learn and to speak The language, to meet people and to interact with them.
I wish you could all study at The institute and fell so in love with this language as I did.

This was my most recent, grate and fantastic experience.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário